Naviance Resources for College & Career Readiness
Connect with Colleges
Naviance has made it easier for students and families to connect with colleges even though they can’t go visit campuses right now.
- Now you can locate virtual events and access links to virtual tours within college profile pages in Naviance
- Register for events within Naviance instead of searching each college website
- See events from multiple colleges in one place to plan more efficiently
- Search for events by type and within a date range
- Access more comprehensive information on college profile pages, including 4-year grad rate, links to virtual tours, test-optional policies, and information on minors to determine the best fit
Where to find College Events in Naviance: Colleges > Find Your Fit > College Events
Videos to Check Out:
We have 2 new video series YouTube that are great to share with students and parents
- Chats with Colleges series:
- College Research Stories series:
- We’ve also created a great video on Roadtrip Nation
Show Me How:
- A self-service instructional tour designed to help students quickly understand the College Planning features in Naviance Student and reduce the support required from school and district staff.
- Check out this video on how to use the Show Me How feature
FREE Kaplan Resources:
Kaplan CCLR Courses:
- Academic Skills: Boost your study skills for the classroom.
- Interpersonal Skills: Hone your communication abilities.
- College Knowledge: Get into the right college - for you.
- Career Knowledge: Find the right career – and build the skills you need for success.
- On-Demand – Land the Best Summer Jobs & Internships
- Transition Skills: Navigate the changes after high school.
- Social Emotional Learning: Tackle stress and learn to manage your time.